Compare Web Hosting Plans 2023- Top 10 Best Hosting Providers
In the 90’s finding a good web hosting platform was not a difficult task because there were only a limited number of Webhosting platforms, all providing the same facilities. But as time evolved, the demand for Webhosting platforms increased not just only from the corporate sector but also from the Household sector and this created an opportunity for businesses for opting Webhosting as a potential business sector. Currently, there are more than 330k web hosting companies all over the world all engaged in providing the best services to their customers with different web hosting plans. It sounds really great, but it has also created a troubling situation for consumers as it is really hard to Hosting Plans Comparison 2023 to choose a good Webhosting provider out of these many options. The best way of finding a good service provider is by comparing their plans. So here, I am going to compare the web hosting plans of the top 10 web service providers.
Hosting Plan Comparison Table for Multi website hosting plans of top 10 Web hosting providers
A Detailed Discussion Below with Hosting Plans Comparison 2023
BlueHost is one of the biggest web hosting service providers with more than 2M+ active users. It is an American company, founded way back in 2003 and became a part of Endurance International Group in 2010. The company is known for providing good services and Hosting Plans Comparison 2023 good user interface. The company provides three plans for its users and the details of those plans are as follows:
- Shared Hosting: It is a very basic plan and provides a very limited number of features. It starts at just $3.95/month and provides 1 website, 50GB SSD storage, a free SSL certificate, 25 subdomains, etc. The plan is best suited for new bloggers.
- VPS Hosting: This is one of the best plans provided by BlueHost and is worthy of established bloggers and business firms. This plan costs $19.99/month and provides 2 cores, 30GB SSD storage, 2GB RAM, 1 TB bandwidth, and 1 IP address.
Dedicated Hosting: In VPS hosting a server is virtually spilled into small servers whereas in Dedicated hosting, a server is used by only one user and the user has full access over that server. This plan costs $79.99/month and provides 4 cores @2.3 GHz, 500GB storage, 4 GB RAM, 5 TB Bandwidth, and 3 IP addresses.
Hostgator is one of the leading Webhosting provider dealing in shared, VPS, and dedicated web hosting since 2002. It was founded by Brent Oxley at Florida Atlantic University. It has a plan for every website, either it is big or small. The company is better known for the services provided by them. Hosting Plans Comparison 2023 to others. It has four plans for its users, which are listed below:
- Website Builder: It is the very basic plan of HostGator and is suitable for its new bloggers and small businesses, just like the basic plan of BlueHost but some of the features of this plan are different from the basic plans of BlueHost and it costs $3.84/month.
- WordPress Hosting: WordPress hosting is nothing but just a plan by which you can easily install WordPress on your device and can easily create your website using a website. This plan costs $5.95/month and provides free domain, one-click WordPress installation, 1 GB backups, 2.5x faster load time, etc.
- VPS Hosting: This plan starts at $19.95/month and provides free domain, 2GB RAM, 2 Cores CPU, 120GB disk space, etc. This plan is worthy for businesses and established bloggers can also opt for this plan.
- Dedicated Hosting: This plan is expensive and big companies or organizations can bear these many expenses. The plan starts with $89.98/month and provides 4 core/ 8 thread Intel CPU, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Linux or Windows Os, etc.
Hostinger is a Brazil-based company and is known for providing Webhosting at the cheapest prices. It is currently operating in almost 178 countries and has 29M+ users which show how popular this company is. During the previous years’ Black Friday sale, the company provided a whopping 90% off Hostinger on its products. Hostinger provides four plans to users so that everyone can find plans according to their requirements. The plans provided by Hostinger are:
- Single shared hosting: This plan is the same as the shared hosting plan of BlueHost and is suitable for beginners. In this plan, you can get up to 90% off if you choose the time duration of the plan for 48 months. The starting price of the plan is $9.99/month and the plan includes DNS management, 1 website, 1 email, 100 Gb bandwidth, WordPress acceleration, 2 subdomains, 1 FTP, etc.
- Premium shared hosting: This plan is just an extension of the single shared plan and provides some additional features like weekly backups and SSH access. This plan costs $10.99/month and this plan is suitable for small businesses or much experienced bloggers.
- Business shared hosting: This plan is the most popular plan of Hostinger and is suitable for average size businesses. If you set the time duration of this plan for 48 months then you can get up to 75% off. The starting price of the plan is 15.99/month and additionally provides 4x allocated resources, daily backups, etc.
- Cloud hosting: Cloud hosting is a hosting system in which different servers are used for hosting a website with a motive of optimizing the speed of the website. Hostinger is one of the companies that provide the cloud hosting facility. The Hostinger charges $7.45/month for this plan and additionally provides 48x allocated resources and a dedicated IP address.
4. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting is a US-based company and was founded by Bryan Muthing. It is an easy to use Webhosting platform and its turbo servers promise up to 20x faster page loads. The company offers four plans to its users which are:
- Shared Hosting: It is just like the shared hosting service provided by other platforms but it provides some additional benefits that most of the other companies do not provide, such as free SSL certificate, free Cloudflare, etc. It also allows you to choose the data center location. The starting price of this plan is €2.51/month and is suitable for beginners.
- Reseller Hosting: A2 Hosting is one of the few companies that allow reseller hosting. It charges €11.09/month for the basic plan of reseller hosting and supplies 30GB SSD storage, 20x Turbo speed option, free SSL certificate, free domain reseller account, SSD optimize hardware, etc.
- VPS Hosting: The basic VPS hosting plan starts at €4.20/month and provides 20GB storage, 2TB transfer, 512 MB RAM, 1 core, SSD option, etc. It additionally provides 20x Turbo fast option and administrative level root access.
- Dedicated Server: Dedicated server provides all basic features plus expert managed hardware and network, administrative level root access, an option of choosing an operating system, a 20x Turbo speed option, etc. and it cost €83.75/month.
It is also an American company and was founded by Julia Irte. Currently, the company has more than 40k customers and has hosted 500k+ websites. The pricing of GreenGeek is is reasonable and it provides goods services with respect to the prices charged by it. There are 3 plans of GreenGeeks which are offered to consumers. These plans are:
- Lite: Its basic plan is its lite plan. In this plan, it provides 1 website with unlimited web space and data transfer. 1 free domain is provided for one year and a free SSL certificate is also provided. Additionally, unlimited email accounts and an unlimited database is also provided in it. The price of this plan is $2.95/month. This plan is perfect for beginners and small bloggers.
- Pro: This is its most popular plan and this plan is suitable for small businesses and websites that need more resources. All the features of the lite pack are included in it. Additionally, it also provides unlimited websites, 2x performance for just $5.95/month.
- Premium: This is the most expensive plan provided by it. The cost of this plan is $11.95/month and includes all the features of the pro pack. Additionally, it provides 4x performance and free dedicated IP.
SiteGround is one of the best Webhosting company and serving since 2004. It has its servers around the globe, mostly in Europe. The pricing of the plans provided by SiteGround is nice and it also provides great discounts if consumers use SiteGround promo codes. The plans provide by the company are as follows:
- StartUp: This is the basic plan provided by the SiteGround and it charges €5.99/month. This plan includes 1 website, 10GB webspace, unmetered traffic, free SSL, etc. It also includes free Email and free CDN.
- GrowBig: This plan costs €9.99/month and provides all the items included in the StartUp pack. Additionally, it also provides unlimited websites, 20GB web space, on-demand backup copies, speed-boosting caching, etc.
- GoGeek: All the services provided under these plans are most suitable for business firms and big bloggers. This plan comes up with 40GB web space, ultrafast PHP, and priority support. Further, it provides all the features of the GrowBig plan. This plan amounts to €13.99/month.
- Cloud Hosting: SiteGround is one of those few companies that provide the facility of cloud hosting and it costs €64/month and provides 3 CPU cores, 6GB RAM, 40GB SSD space, and 5TB data transfer. It is suitable for big organizations.
DreamHost is a US-based company, headquartered in Los Angeles. It was founded way back in 1996, since then it is providing a platform through which people can make their website live. The company has hosted more than 1.5M websites until now. Currently, Hosting Plans Comparison 2023 DreamHost is providing the following plans:
- Shared Website Hosting: It is the basic and most popular plan and starts at just $2.59/month providing 1 website, free domain, unlimited traffic, WP website builder, free SSL certificate, etc. The plan looks good and is best for newcomers.
- VPS Hosting: There are four further variants in VPS hosting pack but the basic VPS pack starts at just $10.00/month providing 1GB RAM, 30GB SSD, unlimited websites and unlimited traffic, etc. It also includes a free SSL certificate.
- Managed WordPress Hosting: This plan includes WordPress in it. It also provides free WordPress migrations. Its price is $16.95/month and provides 30GB SSD storage, pre-installed SSL certificate daily backups, and unmetered bandwidth.
- Dedicated Server Hosting: 4GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Raid 1 storage, Root Access, etc. are the amazing things provided under this plan. This is a dedicated plan you have control over the server. The plan looks awesome but its price is also high. It costs $149.00/month for acquiring this plan.
This is one of the greatest Webhosting sites around the globe and holds a 17% market share. GoDaddy has become a household brand due to its large advertising campaigns and spends a lot on advertising. It provides a great user experience but its plans are quite expensive. Currently Hosting Plans Comparison 2023, GoDaddy is providing six different web hosting plans which are:
- Web Hosting: It is the very basic plan and starts at just ₹99.00/month providing 1 website, 30GB storage capacity, 256MB RAM, free WordPress install, etc. This plan is suitable for beginners.
- WordPress Hosting: The basic plan of WordPress also starts at just ₹99.00/month but that provides additional features such as 1 email and free domain. However, it renews at ₹499.00/month.
- Business Hosting: The business hosting plan as the name suggests is suitable for businesses. The basic plan starts at ₹1159.00/month and supplies 60GB storage along with 2GB RAM, 1 CPU, unmetered traffic, etc.
- Reseller Hosting: The basic reseller hosting plan starts at ₹1999/month and provides 2 CPUs, 4GB RAM, and 90GB storage.
- VPS Hosting: 1 CPU core, 1GB RAM, 20GB SSD storage, etc. are the features that are supplied in the VPS hosting plan. The cost of the plan is ₹439/month and is best for small businesses.
- Dedicated servers: If you own a big organization or business then this plan is the best one for you. The plan provides all the features of other plans plus Intel Xeon –D, 32GB DDR RAM, 2×4 TB HDD, etc. at the price of ₹8839.00/month if you opt for 24 months plan.
Site5 is an emerging web hosting platform and is best known for the services provided by it. The company also promises of providing a great experience to its customers. The company provides three Webhosting plans to its users which are as follows:
- Web Hosting: Under the shared hosting, Site5 provides 3 different plans all ranging in price and features but the basic shared plan starts at $8.95/month if you choose a year pack. It includes unmetered bandwidth and disk space, 1 website, and a backup facility. This plan is very basic and is only suitable for newcomers.
- Reseller Hosting: There are 3 variants of this plan too and the basic plan starting at just $25.95/month providing 50GB disk space, 500GB bandwidth, custom DNS, backups, and cPanel.
- Fully managed VPS: There is only one VPS plan offered by the site. This plan include 2 cores, 2GB RAM, 50GB disk space, 1 TB bandwidth, 2 IP address etc.
Inmotion is a china based company and is headquartered in Shenzhen, China. It is one of the emerging web hosting companies and provides a great user experience. The company provides four Hosting Plans Comparison 2023 which are as follows:
- Shared Hosting: There are three shared hosting plans provided by the company and the basic plan starts at $5.99/month which makes this plan a suitable one for people who are new to the web building field. The plan provides Free Domain, 50GB SSD Storage, 3x speed, 10 emails, free SSL certificate, etc.
- Dedicated Servers: The basic dedicated hosting plan starts at $139.99/month and provides 3.50GHz Turbo 4C/8T, 1TB SSD, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 6TB data transfer, 5 IPs, etc. The services provided in this plan are nice but is quite expensive and are suitable for organizations.
- Managed VPS Hosting: The basic VPS plan provides 4GB RAM, 75GB storage, 4TB bandwidth, and free SSL certificate at just $29.99/month and is worthy for small businesses or web established bloggers.
- WordPress Hosting: This plan provides a WordPress-optimized stack to its users. It also supplies additional features such as the free domain, 1 website; 50GB SSD storage, unlimited emails, etc. at a price of $6.99/month, and it the best plan for people who don’t have that much knowledge about web building.
Given Above are the Best Web hosting Platform where Start Your Online Business
Above we discussed the web hosting plans of the top 10 web hosting platforms and it’s really hard to select the best Webhosting provider out of them. All the Webhosting platforms have divided their Webhosting plans according to the needs of the customers. The basic plan of some of the companies is expensive but the features supplied by them are also great. In the same sense, there are many low-priced plans but there are a few fewer features provided by them. As according to my, all the web hosting plans Compare 2023 are nice, and in the end, it’s totally up to you with which plan do you want to go. If you have enough funds then you can go with expensive plans but if there is any shortage of funds then you can go with the cheapest web hosting provider.